Let us introduce you to the new Bill Pay!
Our new Bill Pay makes it a breeze to pay the companies that send you bills – or just about anyone else, too.
It's simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even
that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household,
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is
always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Send Money to Friends and Family
Popmoney® is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows
you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need a separate
account. Just use your current U.S. checking or savings account.
With Popmoney, you can send
and receive money using iBank. It's just that easy!
How it Works
- To send money, log in to iBank and look for Popmoney.
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information.
You can even make it special by using one of our eGreetings.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete
the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to
direct the funds to their bank account.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to iBank and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.