Your VISA Debit Card
Activate Your Card Now
When making online purchases, be sure to look for the Verified by VISA logo. This lets you know your card is protected against unauthorized purchases. With Verified by VISA, your card is protected with a password that you choose when activating your card.
Using your protected card on websites that participate in the program is a secure way to protect your account against unauthorized purchases at all online retailers that participate in the Verified by VISA program.
To cancel a lost or stolen debit card please call 1 (800) 554-8969
Need additional assistance? Contact Us
If you presently have a First National Bank in Trinidad ATM card, please be aware that after March 30, 2020 your card will no longer work at any ATM. We will gladly replace your ATM card at no cost with a VISA Debit Card, which can be tied to a checking or a savings account.
With your new VISA Debit Card you can:
- Access up to two accounts with a single VISA Debit Card
- Withdraw cash from checking or savings
- Review current balance in checking or savings
- Transfer funds between accounts if more than one account is tied to your VISA Debit Card
- Use to make purchases anywhere VISA is accepted with a debit to your checking account
For Cash Withdrawals
You can use your VISA Debit Card for FREE at any First National Bank in Trinidad ATM located in Trinidad, Walsenburg, or La Veta, Colorado or Raton, New Mexico.
Use it nationwide at any ATM. Fees may apply at out-of-network ATMs.